Personal Information We Collect & Use
This website does not start recording any users’ data before they give their explicit consent. We collect and use personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with the purpose of continuously improving our content and website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
This type of data can’t be used to find out your identity and includes:
- Your IP address and information regarding your ISP (Internet Service Provider);
- Information about your browser and browsing patterns & habits;
- The pages and websites you frequently visit.
Personally Identifiable Information
Data that falls under this category is much more sensitive, which is why we only rarely collect it and always ask for your consent first.
- Your full name (name and surname);
- Personal address;
- Contact information like telephone number(s) and e-mail address;
- Social media profiles;
- Your geographic location.
Generally, we collect this information after you approve cookies on our website for statistical purposes, to get a sense of what you expect from our content. This helps us better customize our content and website to the tastes and needs of our users and visitors.
We will not use the information we collect with third parties for commercial purposes like selling it. Every piece of information we gather is used to either get in touch with you if necessary, or to improve the TopIceMakerReviews.com website and its content.
How the Information Is Collected
Log files record the date and time at which you accessed a page, the browser you used, which page sent you on our website, which page you left off from, and other browsing information. The data gathered through log files is only used for statistical purposes – we could not and would not use this data to identify who you are or contact you.
Sign Up Requests
Personally identifiable information will only be required when signing up for an account or for our newsletter to verify that you are a real person and that you are the person you claim you are. We might also use this data to communicate with you as needed.
The personal information you provide is strictly confidential.
How the Information Is Protected
The TopIceMakerReviews.com team uses managerial, physical, and electronic safety & confidentiality procedures and tools to ensure the security of the data we collect, store, and use throughout our website. The number of team members with access to this information and our network is limited and our systems are regularly tested for vulnerabilities.
How the Information Is Used
As mentioned before, we only collect information with the purpose of perpetually improving our website. We need this info to better understand your needs, preferences, and expectations. We will not sell or share the information we gather from you for our financial gain, but there are a few situations in which your info might be shared with third parties:
- Entities who provide services for our website such as web hosting or marketing companies – but keep in mind the limited number of employees who have access to such information are strictly forbidden from sharing it.
- Entities who require access to such information to comply with valid laws, regulations, warrants, subpoenas, or court orders.
- Advertisers or other entities who may add cookies to your browser to customize the ads, contents, or services displayed on your browser.
- Entities who purchase the website.